Listing of North American Annual Sites
- 2019 – Wisconsin
- 2018 – Georgia
- 2017 – Oregon
- 2016 – Vermont
- 2015 – South Dakota (also large regional in Michigan)
- 2014 – New Mexico
- 2013 – Montana
- 2012 – Tennessee
- 2011 – Washington
- 2010 – Pennsylvania
- 2009 – New Mexico
- 2008 – Wyoming
- 2007 – Arkansas
- 2006 – Colorado
- Near the town of Clark, CO in Routt National Forest. Bus Village was by Big Red Park, while the site was by Silver City Creek..
- 2005 – West Virgina
- Near the towns of Richwood, Marlington, and Hillsboro at the Cranberry Glades Botanical area in Monongahela National Forest.
- 2004 – California
- Near the town of Likely, CA in Modoc National Forest. This site was about 4 miles north of the site used for the 1984 Gathering.
- 2003 – Utah
- Near Mt View Wyoming in Bridger Teton National Forest.
- 2002 – Upper Pennisula, Michigan
- Near the town of Bruce Crossing in Ottawa National Forest.
- 2001 – Idaho
- Near the town of Stanley, Idaho, in Boise National Forest.
- 2000 – Montana
- Near the town of Jackson, Montana, in Big Hole Valley.
- 1999 – Pennsylvania
- Near the town of Ridgeway, PA in Allegany National Forest.
- 1998 – Arizona
- At Carnero Spring near Springerville in Apache-Sitgreaves Natioanl Forest.
- 1997 – Oregon
- At Indian Prarie near Prineville and Mitchell Oregon in Ochococ National Forest.
- 1996 – Missouri
- By Thomasville in Mark Twain National Forest.
- 1995 – New Mexico
- By the San Antonio River near Tres Piedras in Carson National Forest.
- 1994 – Wyoming
- Snyder Basin near Big Piney in Bridger Teton National Forest.
- 1993 – Alabama (Kentucky too)
- Talladaga National Forest.
- 1992 – Colorado
- By Overland Reserviour, near Paonia, in White River National Forest.
- 1991 – Vermont
- By Texas Falls, near Granville, in Green Mountain National Forest. It’s on the Bread Loaf quadrangle.
- 1990 – Minnesota
- By Barker Lake, near Lutsen, in Superior National Forest.
- 1989 – Nevada
- By Robinson Hole, Near Jarbidige, in Humbolt National Forest. It’s on the Nevada-Idaho Jarbidge quadrangle.
- 1988 – Texas
- By Boggy Creek, near Lufkin, in Angelina National Forest. It’s on the Cassells-Boykin Park quadrangle.
- 1987 – North Carolina
- Near Tapoco, in Nantahala National Forest. It`s on the Tapoca quadrangle.
- 1986 – Pennsylvania
- Near Long Hollow, near Cobham in Allegheny National Forest. It’s on the Cobham quadrangle.
- 1985 – Missouri
- In Mark Twain National Forest.
- 1984 – California
- By Black Cone,in Modoc National Forest. It’s on the Emerson Peak & Eagle Peak quadrangles.
- 1983 – Michigan
- Near Paynesville, in Ottawa National Forest. It’s rumored to be on the Trout Creek quadrangle.
- 1982 – Idaho
- Near New Meadows, in Boise National Forest. It’s rumored to be on a combination of the following quadrangles. Crokked River Point, Peck Mountain, Rush Peak, Goodrich.
- 1981 – Washington
- Near Usk, in Kanisku National Forest. It’s rumored to be on the Goddards Peak quadrangle.
- 1980 – West Virginia
- By the Three Forks of the Willimas River, near Webster Springs, in Monongahela National Forest. It’s on the Webster Springs SW quadrangle.
- 1979 – Arizona
- In Apache National Forest. It’s rumored to be on one of these quadrangles. Escudilla Mountain, Kuna Lake, Maness Peak, Blue, Alma Mesa.
- 1978 – Oregon
- By White Horse Meadows, in Umpqua National Forest. It’s on the Fish Creek Desert quadrangle.
- 1977 – New Mexico
- By Burnt Corral Canyon, in Gila National Forest. It’s on the Burnt Corral Canyon quandrangle.
- 1976 – Montana
- By Cave Mountain, near Choteau, in Lewis and Clark National Forest. It’s on the Cave Mountain quadrangle.
- 1975 – Arkansas
- By the White & Buffalo Rivers, near Mountain Home, in Ozark National Forest.
- 1974 – Utah
- By the Virgin River, near Bryce Canyon, in Dixie National Forest. It’s rumored to be the Temple of Sinawava quadrangle.
- 1973 – Wyoming
- By Antelope Hills, near Lander, in Shosone National Forest. It’s rumored to be on a combination of these quadrangles. Schoettlin Mountain, Red Canyon, Lewiston Lakes, Barras Springs. the
- 1972 – Colorado
- By Strawberry Lake, near Granby, in Roosevelt National Forest. It’s on the Strawberry Lake quandrangle.
Listing of European Annual Sites
1999 – Hungary This gathering was in Hungary.
1998 – Russia This gathering was in Russia.
1997 – Scotland & GreeceIn the Galloway Valley, near Dalmellington in June and then at Paiko mountain near Thessaloniki/Greece in August.
1996 – PortugalCampo da Maca (Salto)
1995 – Czech Republic (Tcekai)It was in the Czech Republic, at the Austrian border south of Budejovice (Budweis).
1994 – SloveniaOn the Croatian border
1993 – IrelandSlieve Bloom mountains Laois County, near the village of Rosenallis. This is the ancient gathering group of the Irish tribes.
1992 – Poland
1991 – PolandNear Tworylne.
1990 – Austria Allentsteig, Waldviertel.
1989 – NorwayKarlsoy Island.
1988 – Cantabrion (??) Mountains, SpainCampo De Santiago, Fasgar (Leon)
1987 – Pyrenees, SpainFuente Sancenas, Genisera (Leon)
1986 – Pyrenees, FranceTres Estelle, Col De Mantet (Prades)
1985 – North Italy (alternative site)
1984 – South Switzerland
1983 – North Italy
this page a modified version of information copied from http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/sites/allsites.html